Volunteers wanted to help with Teenage Cancer Trust bucket collection!
Teenage Cancer Trust make sure young people don't face cancer alone. They do it by helping young people and their families deal with the many ways that cancer can affect your body, your mind and your life.
Teenage Cancer Trust are really excited to have the opportunity to fundraise with Dobbies again as they’ve had an incredible partnership with them over the last few years. Now is your chance to sign up to fundraise at their flagship Edinburgh store!
Time Commitment: 11am – 4pm on Saturday 2nd or Sunday 3rd September
Location: Dobbies Garden Centre, Melville Nursery, Midlothian, Edinburgh, EH18 1AZ
Responsible to: Emma Vickerstaff, Regional Fundraiser
How to apply: Email email@example.com or call 020 7612 0370 to have a chat about the role.
What will I do?
- Engage the public with the work of Teenage Cancer Trust
- Raise funds through a bucket collection in-store
- Be a friendly and approachable face of the charity
What will I gain?
- Support from a dedicated member of staff in your role
- Become part of an enthusiastic team of volunteers
- Ultimately help Teenage Cancer Trust to reach more young people with cancer
- Reasonable travel expenses will be covered
What skills do I need?
- Confidence engaging with the public
- Enthusiasm for the work of Teenage Cancer Trust
- Reliability & punctuality